12th January 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th scoring 58% marks and now I want to join the ITI College so I want to know what is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  2. What's the career of an ITI gradudate after completing 10th std with 33% marks?
  3. How can I get admission in Army college after completing class 10th? What is the minimum marks required in class 10th for admission?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  5. Procedure to join ITI after completing 10th?
  6. Suitable trades to choose in ITI for a candidate with 58% in 10th? Admission procedure to join ITI?
  7. Can I take admission in B.Sc or BA after completing class 12th ITI?
  8. Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  10. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in D.Ed after completing class 10 with good marks?
  13. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  14. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  15. How can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks?
  16. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college? I have scored below 60% in 10th class
  17. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  18. Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?
1st May 2017, 12:21 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Admission in government institutes is offered on basis of entrance test. So, you will have to qualify in examination to get admission in course. The duration of course is two years.
18th May 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?

Sir I am completed my ssc in telangana at 2015 but I want to join in ITI at Andhra Pradesh so what is the process.what are the required documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?