17th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my further studies from PSG College so I want to know how can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  2. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  5. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?
  6. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  11. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  12. How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  13. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  14. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
20th January 2017, 06:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks?

It is very good that you have scored 95% of marks in class 12th.
In order to get admission in the above mentioned College to pursue the Graduation course, candidates must have to compete their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it. Since you have completed the desired requirement, you can take admission in the above mentioned College by applying there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?