10th December 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks. Now I want to join VIT so I want to know can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in Special Education from Jamia Milia Islamia after completing B.Com scoring 45% marks as an OBC Category candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  4. Is VIT Vellore good for placement? What are the chance of getting NIT after scoring 158 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  5. Procedure to get Education Loan for an OBC student who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  8. What should I do next after completing class 10th scoring 9.6 Grade points?
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?
  13. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?
  15. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE school after scoring 89 marks in CTET
  18. What is the procedure to join NDA after completing class 10th from CBSE Board?
10th December 2016, 08:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?

As per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for VIT exam because minimum qualification required to apply for this exam is 12th standard and a candidate must have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry, mathematics / Biology with at least 60% marks from recognised board. Moreover relaxation of 10% is given to the candidates of SC, ST and northern Eastern states of India.
So 10th pass student is not eligible for this exam.
11th December 2016, 08:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for VIT after completing class 10th (CBSE) scoring 58% marks as an OBC category candidate?

I hope you mean Vellore Institute of Technology by VIT.

Sorry to say but you cannot apply for the VIT as of now.

For VIT, the minimum eligibility criteria is follows :

* The candidate should be of 17 years at least.

* The candidate should have completed the 12th standard under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

You may not be fulfilling any of the above conditions, so you cannot apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?