3rd July 2012, 01:27 PM
nandyala.varsha

What is the procedure for a girl to apply for IAF? I have finished B.Tech in computer science stream

Respected sir,

I am Varsha aged 21yrs. I have finished my b.tech in computer science stream and now I am looking forward to join IAF in flying department.could you kindly guide me with the required procedure and please provide me the information required to fill the respected form.

Thanking you

with regards,
Varsha

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. How to join IAF after doing 3rd year B.E(Computer Science)? What is the procedure?
  4. Is girl candidates are eligible to appear for IAF?
  5. Am i eligible for IAF? I am doing my UG in Biomedical science -- [New]
  6. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  7. what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  9. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  10. Is it possible for me to get into IAF if I have PUC background in Commerce and my main subject is Computer Science(No Maths and Physics background)?
  11. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  12. Educational qualifications for a girl to become a Pilot in IAF? How to apply for it?
  13. How can a girl join IAF after finishing B.Tech?
  14. Can I get a job in Navy, Indian Army and IAF after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with computer science
  15. How to apply for NDA IAF while studying in 11th standard science stream
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
29th November 2012, 09:15 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the procedure for a girl to apply for IAF? I have finished B.Tech in computer science stream

Hi my dear friend...............

IAF stands Indian air force...............

I can give the eligibility of the get into IAF............

Age should be in the age group of 19 to 23 year.........

a poilot in Indian Air force you have to pass Graduation Degree of a recognized University
or Bachelor of Engineering.............

Height and weight........

Physical Standards for Male IAF Pilots:

Height: 162.5 cms
Leg Length: Not less than 99 cms and not more than 128 cms,
Chest: fully expanded chest should not be less than 82 cms with 5 cms expansion.
Physical Standards for Female IAF Pilots:

Height: 162.5 cms
Leg Length: Between 99 cms and 120 cms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?