25th August 2013, 04:35 PM
jayanthianbu

Am i eligible for IAF? I am doing my UG in Biomedical science

sir,
I am Jayanthi ,doing my under graduate in Bio Medical Sciences ,am i eligible to join IAF ,what is the procedure to join IAF? .What are the vacancies for my stream? .What are the educational and physical requirements for joining IAF? .Kindly send me the information to my email ID .
( Email ID- [email protected] )

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  3. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  4. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  5. Is girl candidates are eligible to appear for IAF?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?
  8. Am I eligible to join Technical Department in IAF after doing MCA and BSc in computer science?
  9. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. How to join IAF after passing 12th Biology science
  11. What is the criteria for an NRI to get into IAF?
  12. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Medical or Biomedical for which stream a Microbiology graduate is eligible? -- [New]
  14. Is B.E biomedical graduate eligible to attend the TRB exam? What is the biomedical syllabus?
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
11th March 2014, 02:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IAF? I am doing my UG in Biomedical science

Your chances are dim in the Indian AIR Force as they have fixed criteria for entrance. The Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is conducted for entrance purpose by the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?