17th July 2012, 11:52 PM
gouthamichinnu

How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science

hi, I am a girl doing my b.tch 2nd year in COMPUTER SCIENCE.To become a pilot is my dream.what are the qualifications and eligibility to become a IAF.is there any entrance examinations for it??? plz reply me as fast as u can. And please tell me the procedure to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  2. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  4. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Will it be possible for me to become Loco Pilot? Qualification required?
  6. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science
  9. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  10. What can I do after passing first and third year of computer science and failing in 2nd year?
  11. Procedure to do PG in Mass Com after Passing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Can I become a Pilot after passing BSc computer science?
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. How to become a Pilot after doing computer science engineering?
  16. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  17. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  18. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
4th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science

how i will ebecome a pilot after b.tech cse?
7th January 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science

Hi m girl want to become a pilot.... and I have completed my 2nd year BE in cse so should I need to write any exam to become pilot r else can I join nw only .....to become a pilot is my aim....so plzz tmme the information abt exams etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?