11th May 2013, 03:54 PM
sarmadha s p

What is the procedure to join in B.Arch after completing 12th?

i have completed 12 th what procedure to join in b.arch

15th September 2015, 09:41 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join in B.Arch after completing 12th?

A candidates belonging to the science stream in 12th standard can apply for the architecture course because to apply for the architecture candidate must passed the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics from science stream with minimum of 50% marks.

After the 12th from science stream candidate have to qualify the entrance test of -

>> I.I.T.

>> A.I.E.E.E.

>> N.A.T.A.

After it candidate should apply for the online counselling and based on the rank obtained by the candidate in entrance exam a seat in any collage will allotted and then candidate can perform the document verification and submission of fee in collage.

Collage and universities that gives the education of this course are-

>> Om institute of architecture and designing, Hisar
Haryana

>> Jagan Nath University, Bahadurgarh
Haryana

>> Jagan Nath University, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> Pearl academy of Architecture, Noida
Delhi

>> Ajay binnay institute of technology, cuttak
orrisa

>> Amity school of architecture and planning, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Utter Pradesh

>> School of architecture and planning, Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu

>> Axis Institute of architecture, Kanpur
Utter Pradesh

>> AU collage of engineering, Vizag
Karnataka

>> Pearl academy, Jaipur
Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?