2nd January 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to join NDA after completing 12th? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Respected sir
How to join NDA after 12th exam?
Which exams have to be given for NDA?
What is elligibility??????????
please let me know immediately

2nd January 2015, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to join NDA after completing 12th? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir
How to join NDA after 12th exam?
Which exams have to be given for NDA?
What is elligibility??????????
please let me know immediately
Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
2nd January 2015, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to join NDA after completing 12th? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

To join in National Defence Academy, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

3. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
--> For Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.
3rd January 2015, 01:04 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to join in NDA. To join in NDA, you have to appear for NDA exam. NDA is an exam, which is conducted by UPSC for making admission in Army and Navy wings.

Eligibility:-
1.For Army wing of National Defence Academy:
Candidate should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

2. Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
Candidate should have passed 12th standard or any equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects, conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

3. Candidate must be a Citizen of India.

4. Candidate age should be between 16 1/2 and 19 years.

5. Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate.

How To Apply:-
You can apply for NDA exam, by visiting the following link
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
3rd January 2015, 04:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted by Union Public service commission (UPSC) every year for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible.

* The age of candidates should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years as on first Day of the Month in which the course is to commence.

* Candidates who are appeared/appearing in class 12 with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board of education.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

* Candidate should apply only through ONLINE mode by http://www.upsconline.nic.in

* After completion of registration pay the prescribed fee.

* Take the print outs of all Documents.

IMPORTANT DATES:

* Starting Date of Application form : 27-12-2014.

* Last Date for submitting the Application form : 23-01-2015.

* NDA examination Date : 19-04-2015.
10th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my 12 class in last year and my date of birth is 20-01-1997. I eligible for nda exam or not
28th June 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed class 12. and i found myself eligible for NDA after checking all the aforesaid requirements that are essential . but the question is, can you tell little bit about upon what topics the upsc exam is going to be held?
24th January 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in military school How he can join Medical corps from NDA
17th May 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 75%marks with subject humanities. I want to know about the army courses how many courses are included and the course duration and application fee and last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?