5th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Indian Airforce immediately after completing 12th? What is the procedure to join?

can i get join or job in indian airforce after competing intermediate...If yes then please tell me the procedure

16th May 2011, 11:40 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Airforce immediately after completing 12th? What is the procedure to join?

Hello,
Yes you can join Indian Airforce after 12th. For the selection procedure follow this link
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_selproc.html
19th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Airforce immediately after completing 12th? What is the procedure to join?

how to join after inter
5th August 2011, 07:44 PM
deeksha sahu

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Indian Airforce immediately after completing 12th? What is the procedure to join?

can i get join or job in indian airforce after competing intermediate...If yes then please tell me the procedure[/QUOTE]
10th August 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can i do medicine with intermediate m.p.c of 77% ?
20th September 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my 2(non med.)in 2012.Is there any exam for me to get any course in Indian air force?
21st October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I comleted my 2(NON MED) IN 2011 CAN I GET JOB IN IAF IF YES THEN PLZ TELL ME THE PROCEDURE
22nd October 2011, 05:53 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
7th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

can a girl join in indian airforce after completing 12th?
21st November 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join the indian airforce with 10 2
31st December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

to become an indian airforce collector after passing 12 what to do
31st December 2011, 11:13 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After finishing your 12th std you can join in Indian Air force by clearing an exam called NDA. Provided your age is above 16.5 and below 19 and you have chosen science as stream.
9th January 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a poor student from poor family want to become a pilot is this possible?if possible how ?and what is the procedure?and how much time does the process takes after inter 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?