6th April 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture after completing S.Sc last year?

Respected Sir, I have completed my S.Sc last year and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture course so I want to know what is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture after completing S.Sc last year? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture after completing S.Sc last year?

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B,Sc Agriculture degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board.

Now as you have mentioned that you have completed your senior secondary degree course last year then you are eligible for same degree course if your degree includes above mentioned subjects in your academics.

Further if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria then you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA -UG held by ICAR or State CETs held by different state board of education for admission in government agriculture college.

For more details about AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in where as for other state CETs you can refer to their respective official links.
15th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture after completing S.Sc last year?

As per your words, you completed SSC last year and want to pursue your graduation in B.Sc Agriculture. To pursue graduation in B. Sc Agriculture, you should do 12th Standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (i.e. MPC or BiPC groups). Once you passed in 12th Standard either in MPC group or in BiPC group you will be eligible to pursue graduation in B. Sc Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?