26th November 2016, 12:23 PM

How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?

Respected Sir, I am a M.Com student and I want pursue B.Ed after completing my M.Com course but the only problem is that Odisha Government does not allow Commerce students to pursue B.Ed so I want to know ow can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? What is the process of admission?
  2. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  3. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech from Open University Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Odisha? -- [New]
  5. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  6. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  7. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?
  10. Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?
  11. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  12. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?
  13. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  14. M.Com and 3 years law after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  16. Which is the best branch of engineering suitable for Odisha?
  17. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  18. Can I do +3 in Odisha Universities after completing 12th
15th April 2017, 10:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?

If Odisha government does not allows the commerce students to pursue the B.Ed degree then you can take admission in other university ( in different state ).

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%. So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by different universities for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?