30th August 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join CME pune after passing diploma in MSBTE

i'm passing diploma in msbte. I want to joine a CME Pune. please say mi procedure of joine a cme pune

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  2. Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance test after passing diploma in computer engineering from MSBTE Mumbai
  3. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  5. Can I join 3rd year MSBTE diploma in Karnataka or AP?
  6. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  7. What is the procedure to join in Ph.D without GATE? I have passed C-Dac PG diploma from Pune
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  9. When will be the Polytechnic Exam for the year 2012?
  10. Which company is the best for diploma 2nd year CME students for internship? What is the procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to change the branch after 1st year diploma in CM to M.E in MSBTE?
  12. How can I join CD while studying diploma 1st year
  13. Who organizes the Polytechnic exam? What is the schedule of it?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma(Civil) in MSBTE after passing 12th with 56% without technical?
  15. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  16. How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics
  18. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
27th January 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CME pune after passing diploma in MSBTE

i'm passing diploma in msbte. I want to joine a CME Pune. please say mi procedure of joine a cme pune ?
3rd September 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CME pune after passing diploma in MSBTE

I am in diploma 2nd yr plz let me know the admission procedure of CME for lateral entery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?