16th August 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy

I m master in physiotherapy( Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation). My husband is major in army. I want to know the procedure to join the indian army.

23rd January 2014, 10:17 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy

HI FRIENDS.......

Company Profile: Indian army is under taken by the government of India and is dedicated to the protection of the country from foreign as well as domestic affairs. The departmental wing of the government is an autonomous organization that was established with the independence of the country from the British Raj. The medical wing of the army has offered the post for recruitment.

Job Profile: The medical wing of the Indian army is offering the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers. The candidates are expected to look after the various requirement of the patience that have served or are is in the tenure under the Indian army. The candidates are also expected to treat various patients and look after the various requirements of the army hospital in general.

No. of Post: There are a total of 380 posts that have been offered to be recruited buy the Indian army.

Salary: The individual candidates that will be selected for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be paid in the pay scale of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.6100 + Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs.6000 + NPA @25% of Basic+ Grade Pay+ MSP and other.

Selection Procedure: The individual candidates will be called up for a series of personal interview taken by the board of officers on the basis of which will the selection of the candidate will take place.

How to apply: Candidates should apply to the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS)/ DG-1A, Ministry of Defense, ‘M’ Block, Ministry of Defense, New Delhi -110001.

BEST OF LUCK...
19th May 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Army? I am a master in physiotherapy

I am a 12 PCB student I am interested in physiotherapy and after 12 I will do masters in it so how can I apply in army hospital?
2nd July 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ..I'll be completing my masters in physiotherapy this year
I wanted to serve for indian armed forces as a Physiotherapist. Wat can I do to enter the armed forces ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?