13th August 2012, 12:29 PM
divyasuhail

What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?

good morning sir
plz tell me process of mbbs admission in jolly grant and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  2. Is Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun good for MBBS?
  3. Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  8. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  12. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  15. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  17. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS in Grant Medical College after scoring 160 marks in CET?
2nd February 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?

dear sir, i want to ask abt your fee structure of mbbs.
27th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?

this site is not responding in a proper time. for an example you can see the previous question's answer was steel pending.Now the choice is yours wheather to proceed or quite.
18th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

whats the admission procedure and fee structure of jolly grant hospital,dehradun
9th May 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in jolly grant medical college, dehradune and fee structure also for MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?