22nd July 2014, 12:25 AM
p vijita nair

What is the procedure ot get admission in JNU for BSc Hons in Geology?

what is the procedure of gettin admission in jnu for bsc hons. in geology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc Hons geology? I have scored 963 rank
  3. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  4. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  6. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  7. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  8. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  9. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  10. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in BA (economics hons) in JNU?
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  14. How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical
  15. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  16. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that
  18. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
27th October 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure ot get admission in JNU for BSc Hons in Geology?

Hello. I want to take admission in bsc in jnu. Is there any requirement for 12 marks. If i cleared the entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?