19th March 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure process followed to apply for college studies after higher secondary school?

What is the procedure process followed to apply for college studies after higher secondary school? I am really scared on what course I need to decide but more than that what is the process I need to follow to move to college next as I am going to complete my schooling this year. Please help me with the details which I need to understand.

1st April 2017, 12:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure process followed to apply for college studies after higher secondary school?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your higher secondary school, you need to decide about the course which you want to pursue and follow the admission process like appearing in entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIPMT, etc.,. Admission in some courses are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks, so, you need to check the admission process of the course that you wish to pursue to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?