1st April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?

I am in clas 12 in commerce stream and i urge to take english honours in future.so my question is that what percentage should i have in isc to get admitted in xt xaviers with my commerce stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?
  2. Should I do B.Com Honors in international accounting after completing 12th commerce? Is there any future employment in this field?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admitted in St Xaviers for English Honors with commerce stream?
  4. How to do MBA in future after passing 12th with 73% in commerce stream
  5. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  6. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  7. For which college am I eligible after scoring 69% in 12th with commerce stream?
  8. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  9. Can I do B.Com honors after 12th in commerce without maths?
  10. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?
  11. Can I opt for English Honors in JMC after securing 80% overall in non medical stream and 89 in English?
  12. Is there a good future in MBA finance and IT? I have completed my graduation in English Honors
  13. Which course should I do after my school?
  14. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce? -- [New]
  16. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  17. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get the information for +1, non-med, commerce for CA?
31st May 2016, 11:17 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?

Generally the process to take admission in English hons is simple like any other subject, just score a good percentage of marks in higher secondary in English and get a college of your choice and start three year hons course of bachelor degree in English.

But as your wish is to take admission in st.xavier, here the process becomes different as it is not easy to get admission in college like st. xavier, as it is one of the best colleges to study and have to score exceptionally well in higher secondary to get admission in st. xavier.

English hons after intermediate with commerce stream is not a point, as after completing intermediate with commerce stream you can apply for English hons, but the point here is admission in top college like st. xavier. It is not that easy to get admission in st.xavier like college. You need to have score minimum 85% marks in your higher secondary to get a chance in st. xavier, as generally the cut- off marks in st.xavier is minimum 85% irrespective of any stream , course or subject. It is not enough to score only in higher secondary, but the subject that you wish to study must also have minimum 85% to pursue a hons course in that subject.

If you have scored minimum 85% marks in your higher secondary along with 85% in English, then you can apply for st.xavier, otherwise it os not possible to get admission in st.xavier.
11th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?

My friend got 63% and her entrance exam is in june,so i want to know that can I take B.Com English honours to study in ST.Xaviers college,So just tell me that can I get the admission in this college with my 78%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?