2nd March 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?

Hello, I want to admit my son in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me what is the procedure for it? When should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  3. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  5. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  7. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  8. How to get admission in KG and 1st standard at Satya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  10. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  12. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  14. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  17. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  18. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering at Sri Sathya Sai University, Andhra Pradesh?
15th April 2017, 04:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the age which should be at least 5 years in 1st standard and you can calculate accordingly for 3rd.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
8th November 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?

How to get admission for 4std 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?