16th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of getting admission in graduation?

What is the process of getting admission in graduation as like B.Sc course? I am going to complete my higher secondary studies now and am not sure what is the procedure followed for getting admission in Graduation. So, can someone please provide me the instructions on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process of MSc maths? I have completed graduation with 63%
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  3. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  5. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  6. What is the procedure to get admitted into any MCA college at Bangalore for students outside Karnataka?
  7. Is it possible to enroll for B.A in Sanskrit?
  8. What is the process of admission in M.Com? How can I take admission in Delhi University
  9. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  10. How to apply for M.Com? What are the documents required?
  11. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  12. When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?
  13. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  14. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
  15. Which month the admission process for post graduation in advertising and media starts?
  16. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  18. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
16th May 2015, 11:50 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the process of getting admission in graduation?

There are university or college which conducts entrance exam in order to get admission in particular college.
Certain college will take the students based on the marks scored by the students in 12th board.
After 12th you can choose following B.Sc courses as per your point of interest:-
1) B.Sc in biotechnology
2) B.Sc in food processing
3) B.Sc in food and diet
4) B.Sc in geophysics
5) B.Sc in microbiology
6) B.Sc in chemistry
7) B.Sc in biochemisyry
8) B.Sc in genetics
9) B.Sc in fashion desion
10)B.Sc in botany
11) B.Sc in zoology
12) B.Sc in mathematics
13) B.Sc in statistics
14) B.Sc in bioinformatics

There are number of courses are available where you can make your career.not all colleges provide the above mentioned all the courses.so you need to be careful while taking an admission in college and make sure that the desired courses are available provided with friendly ,healthy environment.
Good luck
16th May 2015, 11:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the process of getting admission in graduation as like B.Sc course? I am going to complete my higher secondary studies now and am not sure what is the procedure followed for getting admission in Graduation. So, can someone please provide me the instructions on the same?

Thank you!
Normally, the eligibility criteria for Graduation differs from Specialization to Specialization. Those applicants who are interested to apply for Graduation must satisfy the below criteria,

- You must complete 12th standard in Science stream with 50% f marks from a recognized to be eligible for Graduation in Science stream.

- You must Complete 12th standard in any stream with 50% of marks from a recognized to be eligible for Graduation in Arts and Commerce stream course.

- Your age shall not exceed the 21 years at the time of Graduation admission

So, you can apply for Graduation based on your 12th standard secularization. The admission procedures will vary according to the college. Most of the college allot admission based on the 12th standard board exam score. Some reputed colleges may also conduct their own entrance exam as well.

You can apply for the Graduation course through online mode by visiting the official website of the respective university. The candidate has to pay a specific amount to get an application form. You can also get the application from the respective university Counter office.
17th May 2015, 02:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Bachelors courses, first you need to choose any Bachelors course like B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, etc. After selecting the course, then you need to look up for the colleges, which are offering these courses and you should apply for admission in that college. The admission procedure varies from one college to another college, some colleges offers direct admission by considering your 12th standard percentage, while some colleges offers admission by conducting admission test. So, you need to contact college admission to know about exact admission procedure.
17th May 2015, 04:33 PM
savneybillford

Yes I can help. First step is that you need to decide what field you want to go to. If BSc then look for good colleges or universities providing the course. Next step is to get the application form for admission and apply for the same. You will need mark sheet, transfer certificate,conduct certificate, migration certificate if you are joining a different university. Later you will have to go through the admission process like interview and so on.
17th May 2015, 04:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing much to worry about it, you just need to first select the colleges you are interested to study in(provided they should offer B.Sc course) and then after the completion of your boards, do look for the dates when the college starts to provide admission to candidates.

You can then apply for admission in the prospective colleges for admission on your pre-final marks or on your board results(if results are declared). In most of the colleges admission process starts after the announcement of the results.

Therefore you just need to follow the simple steps provided to you by the prospective college authorities at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?