26th January 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study automobile in Europe?

i want to know the pocedures fo studying automobile in europe?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study in Europe on Scholarship?
  2. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  3. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  4. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  5. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  8. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  9. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  10. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  12. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  14. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  15. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  17. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  18. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
15th January 2019, 04:46 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: What is the procedure to study automobile in Europe?

As a graduate of Automotive engineering in one of the European countries, I would strongly advise you to complete your bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Mechanical engineering) from a good university in India. This would provide you enough knowledge and insight not only about automobiles but also in the whole mechanical engineering concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?