12th June 2011, 06:45 PM
mahesh090

What is the procedure to study CA after completing 12th with 58% marks? I am interested in studying CA

hello sir/mam
am complited my +2 with 58%marks interested to study CA, what is the process to study CA? plz inform me the complete details of joining CA such as course duration, courses to study, fee structure,etc… plz inform me as earlier as possible

Related Questions:
21st July 2013, 02:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study CA after completing 12th with 58% marks? I am interested in studying CA

Hi

CA is membership qualification course offered by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

Its a 3 year course but you need to pass three levels or stages before these 3 years

These stages are as follows

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
It is an objective type examination and consists of 200 multiple choice questions and covers fundamentals of Accounting

2. Intermediate Professional Coarse (IPC)

3. Final

After passing these exams, you have to under go 3 years of on the job training as article or audit assistant.

All the best
17th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study CA after completing 12th with 58% marks? I am interested in studying CA

i am Harikrishnan.P i have study in plus 2 commerce i think iam eligible for join c a what is your opion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?