23rd July 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in US after completing B.Tech? List of universities offering MS in US?

Respected Sir,
How I will prepare myself for going US for study MS? I am interested to study MS in US but I haven't go to Abroad. I am studying B.Tech in Delhi. Please tell me what I have to do for study MS in US? Kindly tell me about the universities in US?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech?
  2. Sociology or Psychology after B.El.Ed? Scope for jobs?
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  7. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  8. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  15. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  16. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  17. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  18. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
30th July 2015, 02:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in US after completing B.Tech? List of universities offering MS in US?

You must appear and prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You can take admission to the various coaching centers which offer guidance on how to score good in these Entrance Examination.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of MS.
The Best Universities in US are:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Stanford University
3. Harvard University
4. University of California, Berkeley
5. University of Washington
6. Yale University
7. The University of Texas
8. University of Michigan
9. University of Minnesota
10. New York University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?