30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?

Sir,
I am studying in 11th standard. I am interested to do
my higher studies in Abroad after my 12th. But I do not know about the procedure as I want to study B.Tech in Singapore University.
Please guide me how to join in Singapore University?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  3. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  4. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  5. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  6. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  8. Can I apply next year to study in NTU, Singapore through GATE after completing B.Tech this year?
  9. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  10. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  11. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  12. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  13. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  14. Scope for CSE graduate in Singapore?
  15. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  16. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  17. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?

2nd April 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?

To pursue B.Tech in any university of Singapore, you should have completed 12th standard with mathematics and physics subjects. After completing 12th standard, you should select some universities in Singapore, at which you want to pursue B.Tech course. Then you should apply for admission in such universities by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.Then the universities will review your academic profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.

3rd April 2015, 02:41 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?

For getting admission in the university of Singapore for doing the B. Tech. First, you need to get passed in the 12th standard with the physics, mathematics, and biology subjects. After completing the 12th standard you need to appear in the entrance exam like the SAT and TOEFL. After getting qualified in the entrance exam you need to send to, select the some of the universities in Singapore. And then you can send an application letter to your selected your along with your SAT and TOEFL score. If the university is satisfied about your performance, they can offer an admission in their university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?