22nd May 2011, 10:03 AM
kirthigha

Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?

Respected sir\mam

iam kirthigha studying my BCA degree .i Have 65% of marks.iam interested in studying law(B.L).but in tweleth i Have just only 45% of marks. iam i eligible to study in a law(B.L) college. what ae the minimum percentage requried in tweleth and in graduation degree.please send me an reply to my mail id.It will be very useful to me.thanking you.

16th July 2011, 08:45 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthigha View Post
Respected sir\mam

iam kirthigha studying my BCA degree .i Have 65% of marks.iam interested in studying law(B.L).but in tweleth i Have just only 45% of marks. iam i eligible to study in a law(B.L) college. what ae the minimum percentage requried in tweleth and in graduation degree.please send me an reply to my mail id.It will be very useful to me.thanking you.
Hi, look if you are studying BCA , that means graduation, then 12th marks don't count at all.
Wherever you apply, they will select on basis of graduation marks.

And as you wrote, if you have 65% in BCA, its good enough to get you a seat.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
10th August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?

Respected Sir/Madam..

I am Jugal Udeshi,

i got 56% in 12th..and 48% in t.y.bcom...will i get addmission in govt. law college.

Thanking you,
Jugal udeshi.
6th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

now i am in b.com Ist year shall i apply now for do law study
7th December 2012, 02:01 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthigha View Post
Respected sir\mam

HI!
I am happy to say that you are eligible for Law course after passing graduation with 65% marks.

After passing graduation for admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.L.T

C.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test.

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by National Law University, Jodhpur.

For date f exam log on to www.clat.ac.in

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hai i am prabhakaran.i have complete b.com with 55%. Am i eligible to study bachelor of law (BL).is it possible or not?
1st May 2013, 08:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you are graduate, the marks of 12th standard will not be considered when you apply for the Bachelor of Law course. What matters is your percentage in the graduation course. Which is sufficient enough to apply for Bachelor of Law course.

The marks in 12th standard are only considered if you are applying for the integrated BL course such as BA BL, B.Com BL etc. The integrated courses include bachelor degree as well Bachelor of Law course. The duration of such courses is 5 years.

However since you have already completed graduation you will apply for the Bachelor of Law course of 3 years duration. Hence only the marks in graduation course will be considered.

Before you take admission I would like to point out that you must apply for the BL regular course and not the correspondence. Bar Council of India does not recognize any correspondence course.

The consequences of such course will be that Bar Council will refused to allow you to practice in court as lawyer. As per the guidelines it is important to complete course through regular mode with 80 percent attendance.

BL Eligibility

1. Any graduation course is accepted.

2. But you should have 45 percent marks in it.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent to apply.

4. Your age should not cross 30 years.

5. SC/ST however can apply till 35 years.

6. OBC will not get any relaxation.
29th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I'M NAGARAJ I'M doing BE WITH 79% ,Am i eligible to study bachelor of law (BL).is it possible or not?
13th February 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Myself Deepak yadav. i have got 42% in T.Y.B.A. from Mumbai university. I want to take admission in Law college.Can it be possible to take admission in law college Mumbai ?
25th March 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I didnt do my 12th. Instead completed my 10th and joined Diploma in ECE. After DECE completion
i completed my BCA in correspondance!! Am i eligible to join 3 years BL?
29th May 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 46 % in ug degree but in pg degree i got 70% will they considered my pg marks for ranking. may i get seat
21st November 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% in graduation.am I eligible for clat exam 2015 cz I want to pursue bachelor in legislative law from nsl,bnglore
23rd May 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% in 12th(CBSE) and 44 marks in JEE mains ,but i want software computer engineering. I m depressed , plzz help which collage I get in Pune
26th March 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I got 46%in 12th in the year 2013 now I need to take admission in law college
Can take??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?