4th June 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure, syllabus, pattern of MLIS entrance exam of BHU?

what is the procedure, syallabus and pattern of mlis entrance exam of BHU?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  2. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. MLIS can be done through distance mode without BLIS? Is MLIS enough to get Librarian job?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  6. BHU B.Sc entrance exam syllabus and books -- [New]
  7. How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  8. BHU entrance test previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  9. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of MSc Maths for BHU?
  10. Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?
  11. What is the date of MLIS entrance examination of CMJ
  12. Syllabus for BHU M.A. entrance exam for Economics
  13. Syllabus for BHU B.Sc. entrance exam for MATHS GROUP -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I get the PET application form?
  15. BHU MSc(Math) entrance exam syllabus?
  16. How should I prepare for BHU entrance exam? Any negative marks in this exam?
  17. What is the question paper pattern of M.Sc Physics entrance exams of DU and BHU?
  18. BHU MSc Chemistry entrance exam syllabus and last years question papers?
24th September 2018, 11:41 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure, syllabus, pattern of MLIS entrance exam of BHU?

BHU (Banaras Hindu University) offers the course MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science). Admission will be based on merit secured in PET (Post-Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by BHU.

Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree under (10+2+3) pattern securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official website : www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on "Apply For Admission".
- Click on "Register Yourself" and Provide registration details.
- Login and Fill the Authentication Form with correct details without any spelling mistakes.
- After authentication of identity, You will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per instruction given in bulletin.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be provided the payment options of application form. Make a payment of application fees.

Tentative Dates
- Registration Starts : January, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : February, 2019
- PET Entrance : May, 2019
- Result Declaration : June/July, 2019

Entrance Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 120
- Maximum Marks : 360
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours

Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Analytical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
19th July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure, syllabus, pattern of MLIS entrance exam of BHU?

I am commerce student, Am I eligible for librarian course in bhu
15th February 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU M.LIB.SC ?
5th July 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a Literature student. Am I eligible for this course?
15th October 2022, 03:51 PM
Shyam Sundra swami

What is the process and syllabus and exam pattern of MLIS entrence exam from BHU..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?