20th March 2013, 11:16 AM
saismita sahoo

How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?

Sub:- full information about MSW course , period of course ? course fee ? how to take admission MSW course in utkal university ?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  2. What is the time period of admission in MSW? Procedure for admission in MSW Jan Session?
  3. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  4. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  7. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  8. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  11. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  12. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  13. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  14. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  15. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  16. How to study MSW after B.A?
  17. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission to MSW from October onwards? -- [New]
19th April 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?

Knowing about MSW such as time period,syllabus,course fees everything
6th July 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?

How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?
16th December 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

MSW course details information exam type and exam date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?