13th June 2013, 02:52 AM
mahesh ursal

What is the process for computer science? My sister have scored 72% in SSC Maharashtra board

NAMASTE,
My sister getting 72% in ssc maharashtra board.i want to know that what is the prossess for computer carrear.whitch sub. choose for it? in kolhapur whitch collage is best for it.? and benifit of this edu. in life.is other options for careear? please guide me. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  2. Previous years question papers of science stream of Maharashtra state SSC board
  3. Date of announcement of SSC results of Maharashtra board?
  4. ::Welcoming [email protected], sherleytwain, Jxsab & BISWARUPYOGI to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program:: -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  6. When are the results going to be declared for SSC board in Maharashtra?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  8. Last years Maharashtra Board SSC question papers
  9. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  10. When are the results declared for 10th SSC board maharashtra exam?
  11. How to join Embryologist after doing BSc in CBZ?
  12. Admission process for bioinformatics in maharashtra? based any entrance exam or 12th board exam marks?
  13. What is the date of declaration of 10th SSC board exam Maharashtra board results?
  14. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam -- [New]
  15. Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam of Maharashtra Board?
  16. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  17. Maharashtra board SSC practice papers of science technology and marathi?
  18. Maharashtra board SSC last 5 years question paeprs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?