12th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Admin
Administrator

::Welcoming [email protected], sherleytwain, Jxsab & BISWARUPYOGI to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program

Note: We currently have 50 slots for TAFP.
  1. Faiyaz
  2. Rahul K
  3. PathFinder
  4. Sushant Roy
  5. JAMESS
  6. Saikiran M
  7. Vike
  8. Nikhilmi
  9. Nishant1110
  10. Jits
  11. Deep_4
  12. Priyanka_swengg
  13. Rohitkumarramesh
  14. Ravik1214
  15. Lvnareshsunrise
  16. Aditya436
  17. Melwynjensen
  18. Infoysis -- New
  19. Nitz90 -- New
  20. Venkataprakash.v -- New
  21. Ranjeet250490 -- New
  22. 4G Solutions -- New
  23. BISWARUPYOGI -- New
  24. Jxsab -- New
  25. sherleytwain -- New
  26. [email protected] -- New
  27. Available
  28. Available
  29. Available
  30. Available
  31. Available
  32. Available
  33. Available
  34. Available
  35. Available
  36. Available
  37. Available
  38. Available
  39. Available
  40. Available
  41. Available
  42. Available
  43. Available
  44. Available
  45. Available
  46. Available
  47. Available
  48. Available
  49. Available
  50. Available

What is TAFP?

TAFP is a program in which we select few forum members and pay them certain amount for their awesome answers.

------------------------------------------------
To get tips visit this link: How to Get Into TAFP
------------------------------------------------

What is the amount given to TAFP members?

Currently it is Rs. 3,600/- for every 300 Answers. [Updated] In addition, you also get scholarship amount as per your rank.

What are the benefits of joining TAFP?
  • You get "Top Answerers" title written under your username.
  • Your answers are approved instantly.
  • You get a good chance of getting a permanent work-from-home job from our company.
  • You become a highly respected member of the forum. You can warn members or appraise them when they do good.
  • You get good stipend for your good work.
  • TAFP membership is helpful for your resume.
  • After 6 months of being in TAFP you get a certificate from our company for your exceptional work.
  • and more......

Is there any time limit to complete 300 posts?

No.

How is the payment made to TAFP members?

Online transfer. (we'll ask you for your bank account details for this)

How do you select members for TAFP?

We regularly analyze performance of top Scholarship Winners, if we find some member's answers to be of very fine quality and helpful to the users, then we may invite that member to become a TAFP member.

What does a TAFP member have to do?

Post helpful answers that are detailed, comprehensive and in easy to read language.

How to join TAFP?

There is no direct way to get into TAFP. Only way is to take part in scholarships for at least one session and prove yourself.

If you have any doubt, please Contact Support

Last edited by ForumModerator; 12th October 2010 at 10:33 PM.
13th October 2010, 12:42 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.
13th October 2010, 12:55 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.
As already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

Which competition? You mean TAFP? TAFP is not a competition. Its just that we are selecting few top members of the forum for this coveted post
13th October 2010, 01:12 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
13th October 2010, 11:41 AM
helpmaster

sir could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate
13th October 2010, 06:14 PM
Sanjiv sharma

TAFP is an exceptionally wondrful scheme for those intelligent and unemployed person for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully. I appreciate the forum moderator for introducing this thundering scheme. Now every member of this forum senior as well as junior tries to answer the questions in a very decent,to the point and in a meaningful way as per their capability to enter in TAFP. It is such an inspirational scheme and I hope that the moderator will chosse the efficient and intelligent members for this.
Hope for the best of this forum,
Regards
13th October 2010, 07:45 PM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmaster View Post
sir could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate
Yes anyone can get into TAFP. Its not that you have to win the scholarship. But to prove yourself for this post thats the only way which is trying to get to the top in the scholarships.
13th October 2010, 10:58 PM
kool
Senior Member++

sir,
it is very motivating concept for we members for posting good answer quality in the forum & have a great chance to be an TAFP.
Thank You.
14th October 2010, 01:05 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Since I have become a memeber of forum in july. Does I stand somewhere for becoming TAFP memeber.
Though sometimes the quality I my answers has deviated.
Many a time though I can answre the thread very well but it is asked in si=uch a manner that I cannot answers it very well.
One more problem which I face is that many times the same questions are repeated and are very easy also,so I don't know what to do in those cases.
Should I again reply to tthose questions or not
15th October 2010, 02:12 PM
Saikiran M

Lightbulb A Bunch of Questions in my mind.....:D

Quote:
If you have any doubt, please Contact Us
@ADMIN:
Few doubts sir...
  1. Can TAFP members get the certificate for their work, whenever asked ?
  2. Will the duration, for which we were associated with, be specified in the certificate ?
  3. When will the payments be made after completion of 300 posts..?
    Immediately OR after a week
  4. How can we know that "how many questions we have answered during/in
    each session of 300 answers" ?

I mean if there is any page like ::rankings:: for TAFP where we can know "where we are...!"

I hope these questions are also wandering in the TAFP member's mind too...

15th October 2010, 03:57 PM
Ragha3728

Quote:

thanking you.
ok sir i understud some what about the tafp i am also want to be considered for the tafp so as i want to help more members
16th October 2010, 01:30 AM
aotiwari

How and why a TAFP member is selected?
At the end you can increase the scholarship amount who posts the more.
16th October 2010, 01:48 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Sir
I want to join TAFP.
How can i join it?
Please help me in this matter I will be very thankful to you sir if you gave of chance in TAFP
THANKS
16th October 2010, 10:32 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

there are many who give good quality answers...how do you distinguish between them..because there are more deserving candidates forr the above than...the number of available slots...and anyways who actually selects the members for taking part in TAFP...?? Is the joining is one's own choice??
16th October 2010, 01:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
It seems you haven't read the Notice nicely.

However,

Quote:
so sir when you will select next TAFP member?
As we can see 7 slots are vacant eligible members will be invited soon till the end of month.

Quote:
is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition?
No........!
It is not possible, one of condition for been a TAFP is that candidate will not be participate in any of the scholarship scheme. If someone wants to participate then he/she can left TAFP and revert back to scholarship scheme. We will not stop him/her because its candidates own decision. No issue in this regard.

Quote:
is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
Previously we have scheme that is any TAFP member successfully completes his/her 6 months in TAFP program then he/she will be awarded a Fellowship certificate.

But since, then changes have been take place in TAFP program lets see what we can do in this regard.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
@ADMIN:
Few doubts sir...
  1. Can TAFP members get the certificate for their work, whenever asked ?
  2. Will the duration, for which we were associated with, be specified in the certificate ?
  3. When will the payments be made after completion of 300 posts..?
    Immediately OR after a week
  4. How can we know that "how many questions we have answered during/in
    each session of 300 answers" ?

I mean if there is any page like ::rankings:: for TAFP where we can know "where we are...!"

I hope these questions are also wandering in the TAFP member's mind too...

A) & B) Previously we have scheme that is any TAFP member successfully completes his/her 6 months in TAFP program then he/she will be awarded a Fellowship certificate.

But since, then changes have been take place in TAFP program lets see what we can do in this regard.

C) As soon as a TAFP member completes 300 posts he/she must send a mail to Admin (Sahil Sir) regarding successful completion of 300 posts, with few details like- starting date - ending date.

D) Yes likewise normal scholarship we aso have that page for TAFP, but that one thing should be noted that its not for ranking, its just for checking once post in TAFP session.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
Since I have become a memeber of forum in july. Does I stand somewhere for becoming TAFP memeber.
Though sometimes the quality I my answers has deviated.
Many a time though I can answre the thread very well but it is asked in si=uch a manner that I cannot answers it very well.
One more problem which I face is that many times the same questions are repeated and are very easy also,so I don't know what to do in those cases.
Should I again reply to tthose questions or not
Since your closing rank for this session was 12th.

You need to improve more for getting into TAFP.

A simple formula works for TAFP:- Member must be within TOP 5 + Member must have best Quality and very helful answer + Member must also have few Qualities (which are judged through by evaluating his/her performance in scholarship session).

Yeah it is true that sometimes you may find similar type of questions which have been already answered by you previously. But that doesn't mean that you will just copy paste your answer or post answer like " You can find your answer @ this thread" or "This question has al ready been answered @ this thread" etc.

No dont do that. Simply avoid that question or answer it by providing more details then what you had provided previously.
17th October 2010, 11:39 AM
helpmaster

Sir this time luckliy I was able to win the scholarship but I want to know did I eligible for TAFP.
Please let me know the required details
20th October 2010, 04:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Being a member of "TAFP" is no doubt a feeling of confidence in the students mind.One should not compare it as a money but compare it as a reputation and Honour ,they received.Though I am not a member of TAFP,but still waiting for such type of prestigious HONOUR.
22nd October 2010, 04:45 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello Sir,
As it is mentioned that Rs 3000 for 300 posts is paid to the members in the TAFP, i want to know whether there is any time frame for this posts.It is monthly based or is it so that whenever a member reaches the mark of 300 posts he is being paid.
22nd October 2010, 04:18 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

when will the next TAFP start...how long will this selection prcedure carry on ?? when will the next selection take place
22nd October 2010, 08:06 PM
siddharthkathuria

Smile Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Sir this time luckliy I was able to win the scholarship but I want to know did I eligible for TAFP.
Please let me know the required details

hi there!

every body is eliginle or TAFP,
the only thing is that you have to give quality posts and that to in a sufficient quantity..
thanks...

@RAHUL K:congrats bhai!!
good to see you in TAFP list!!!
22nd October 2010, 10:41 PM
bikenindia

Hello Sir,
Thank you so much for the valuable information provided by you.
This post motivate us to compete and insist us to do better and better.
TAFP program is really a good idea and this is the platform where we can show our talents.

But I do have a querry Sir, As you said, these TAFP are the members who will be paid every after 300 answers and this is not competition. My question is If his/her answers are not satisfied later, then what will be the consequences i.e either his/her TAFP membership will be removed and select new one or ....??
Thank you once again.
23rd October 2010, 03:29 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Sir,

I want to be a TAFP member....If my answers are upto the mark..on the basis of quality..Then i will be previledged to be TAFP member...

Thanks
25th October 2010, 01:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello Sir,
As it is mentioned that Rs 3000 for 300 posts is paid to the members in the TAFP, i want to know whether there is any time frame for this posts.It is monthly based or is it so that whenever a member reaches the mark of 300 posts he is being paid.
It seems you haven't read the Admin's post carefully.

However, it is clearly mentioned that there is no time limit to complete 300 Posts. TAFP members are free to complete it even in more then a month.

Yes but that doesn't mean you will be careless that I have no time limit to complete so I will complet in 3 months. No bein consistant is the primary requirement for being a TAFP.
29th October 2010, 04:50 AM
babydoll

Hi!
Ya this is really good to see there are lots of space are vacant for the other members including me. I will try my level best to prove myself for getting into the TAFP.
Thank you!
1st November 2010, 12:58 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Sushant Roy and JAMESS to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats to sushant Roy and Jamess..All the best for being a TAFP member...
1st November 2010, 02:43 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Sushant Roy and JAMESS to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanks for giving me this chance.

as this is a thread regarding information about TAFP member so i just interested to share some information to the member who wants to enter into TAFP program.

i am here only for two months. i just registered here in september. so you can understand that time is not a factor to go to TAFP. i think only quality answer can give you TAFP member. be consistent and quality answer. try to give answer everyday. give answer with some explanation. do not try to give answer speedily.

before giving the answer first think about the question. then try to give reply which will helpfull to that person who asked the question. always remember you are here to help the people. obviously money is also a factor. but before taking money just think you are giving proper hard work for the money or not.

this is a big lecture. do not feel bore friend. i just want to say give quality answer and then come to TAFP.

best wishes for all.
2nd November 2010, 12:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

ding -ding-laka-laka-ding-ding...................
So all of us knows that we are INDIANS.So how you all are welcoming your new TAFP members SUSHANT and JAMESS without beating the drums ?Lets have some raunak -shaunak,lets have some................Ya friends its really a time to dance and sing as we all get the most hardworking guys as a member of TAFP.So we all welcome you sirs and hope so that you will also sincere about your work to perform.But don't forget your members whenever they need you.GOOD LUCK AND WISHES FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE.
3rd November 2010, 07:10 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

congratulations to james and sushant roy for being a part of this. everybody is excited to get a role in it and i am also. so i will try to give my best.
3rd November 2010, 04:16 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
ding -ding-laka-laka-ding-ding...................
So all of us knows that we are INDIANS.So how you all are welcoming your new TAFP members SUSHANT and JAMESS without beating the drums ?Lets have some raunak -shaunak,lets have some................Ya friends its really a time to dance and sing as we all get the most hardworking guys as a member of TAFP.So we all welcome you sirs and hope so that you will also sincere about your work to perform.But don't forget your members whenever they need you.GOOD LUCK AND WISHES FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE.
thank you very much Praveen. everyone should try to become TAFP member here. post quality answer and become TAFP member. it is not so much difficult. yea obviously this is a very pleasure to become a TAFP member. for this thanks tp Admin, support and other forum moderator. it is a huge responsibility. i will try my best to give better. thank you all. lets celebrate with a party. you all welcome.
4th November 2010, 02:49 AM
Gaurav.jain88

As I am a new to this site please suggest me to best way to enter in the prestigious TAFP.
Please analyse my post and suggest me.
Waiting for response ............
5th November 2010, 03:39 PM
helpmaster

Default Re: ::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

congrats to james andsushant for being tafp member.
Is it necesary to answer each thread everyday to becomes tafp member as sushant says
5th November 2010, 05:32 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: ::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Respected sir,
I would like to say thanks for the information.
I have some questions.Where is this competition is going on? When next TAFP program will start? I will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.
thanking you.
5th November 2010, 09:24 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

A heartiest Congratulations to Sushant and Jamess and a warm welcome in TAFP Badge

Hope both of you will keep leading your ways to success.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th November 2010, 03:39 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
congrats to james andsushant for being tafp member.
Is it necesary to answer each thread everyday to becomes tafp member as sushant says
no no it is not true. try to answer of that thread which you know. do not try to give answers of that thread on which you have not knowledge. only try to give answers of your known question. you may also find out answer from searching in internet. but do not try to give answer after reading the previous reply given by others member.

best wishes.
7th November 2010, 02:32 PM
sripradha

actually i wasn't able to get the questions for answering
which link should be clicked for answering a question?
7th November 2010, 07:53 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

what is TAFP and how do u select for them..........?????
8th November 2010, 04:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::
Oh My GOD!
Gud noon Admin Sir!
What have you done?Annoncing a date for the selection of TAFP again starts a race.Its not Fair! Its my good advice to you that if possible avoid such races & select the members without announcing a date.It creates a lot of trouble to such type of members like me as I am a very slow member,not to indulge in such type of races but from the last five days how much I work ,all goes in vain .As whole night the students type answers & on the next day I again found myself lie in the bottom rank which hurts me a lot.Though My motive is not to get into TAFP,nor getting scholarship but to serve me in the help of someone.But due to this race I was also commented by my friends to reply fast.................to increase my rank which disturbs me & I feel disappointsd.Kindly look into the matter & oblige me.
8th November 2010, 07:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripradha View Post
actually i wasn't able to get the questions for answering
which link should be clicked for answering a question?
To win the scholarship, you need to answer the questions in General Discussion Section regarding Education and Career. I am giving you the link, there you will find a lost of threads. You can answer as many questions as you want. But see that you don't violate any guideline, give answers in a proper way, with true and full details.
Here is the link @http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/
9th November 2010, 12:57 AM
Admin
Administrator

In fact TAFP slows down the race because its selection requires quality answers not quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::
Oh My GOD!
Gud noon Admin Sir!
What have you done?Annoncing a date for the selection of TAFP again starts a race.Its not Fair! Its my good advice to you that if possible avoid such races & select the members without announcing a date.It creates a lot of trouble to such type of members like me as I am a very slow member,not to indulge in such type of races but from the last five days how much I work ,all goes in vain .As whole night the students type answers & on the next day I again found myself lie in the bottom rank which hurts me a lot.Though My motive is not to get into TAFP,nor getting scholarship but to serve me in the help of someone.But due to this race I was also commented by my friends to reply fast.................to increase my rank which disturbs me & I feel disappointsd.Kindly look into the matter & oblige me.
10th November 2010, 10:43 AM
tirthak04

sir, is it necessary to WIN the monthly scholarship program to be selected into TAFP ? and if you do get selected is the membership permanent ?
10th November 2010, 05:14 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear admin sir,
I am very glad to know that our forum has announce date for selecting TAFP members in this session. it is such a wonderful announcement and decision. Every member of this forum senior as well as junior intends to join as TAFP member because it is such a reputed post for everybody in this forum. Now everyone is trying to deliever his best for answering the question with their level best. I suggest you to gave preference only to talented,intelligents and minded person who help the advice seekers withhigh potentially and efficient and sufficient answers and to whom upon we gets proud to be a TOP ANSWERER of our forum.
With regards
11th November 2010, 12:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirthak04 View Post
sir, is it necessary to WIN the monthly scholarship program to be selected into TAFP ? and if you do get selected is the membership permanent ?
Yes it is necessary to participate in scholarship program for at least one time, because no method is better then that to to check once Talent, Potential, and skills required for being a TAFP member.

Whereas for membership, yes it is permanent till a member violates any guidelines and terms and conditions of TAFP scheme.
12th November 2010, 11:46 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: ::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

is there any chances for me to get selected in TAFP ??
if the vacancies are filled once then no more TAFP will be selected ??
12th November 2010, 03:47 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
what is TAFP and how do u select for them..........?????
TAFP is a top answer felloship program of this forum which is given only to those who post quality answers consisitantly.
Any one can try for it by posting quality answers by following all rules of the forum
15th November 2010, 12:11 AM
tirthak04

i have a question sir. why are we getting points for replying to THIS thread ? isn't that a bit unfair and against the whole idea of this forum that is to get rewarded for ANSWERING questions....i mean i myself am benefitting from it but i still dont think its morally right , dont you think ?
15th November 2010, 05:52 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

The hard ones are never let down and that's what Administrator has taught us

Last edited by jits; 3rd January 2011 at 07:55 PM.
15th November 2010, 09:24 PM
Rasmita...

Thumbs down Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hello sir,what is next selection for TAFP ..WHAT IS D BENIFIT BEING PARTICIPATING IN IT..I M B.TECH GRADuate is d certificate valuable fr my carrier...a lots of ans i hv to giv..is it very tough or easy..d questions related to which catagory..cn we hv to preaper fr it
15th November 2010, 10:13 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear sir
I know that you are going selects the TAFP members tomorrow but I want to suggest you that before selecting the top answerer please check the quality of answers given by our forum members. Before selecting take a look on all the last 30 members in this season. Consider quality instead of quantity
with regards
16th November 2010, 07:50 PM
rishabh1989

Smile Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

hello rasmita,
getting participated in this is actually an esteemed opportunity to grow urself and also help others to grow with your knowledge.you are an engineer so you can take guidance someone who is pursuing m.tech about the gud and bad colleges..and also you can guide others how to prepare for entrance exam,,benefits of engg. etc.along with the more certificates of extra curricular activities helps you to increase value of your resume.suppose u won it and got the certificate..dan by the time u vl be interviewed you can say that i was selected as best answerer on this site and ol..dat wil provide positive impact..and yes u can prepare for gud answer to satisfy the questioner..any how gud luck..i hope your doubts are over now..
take care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmita... View Post
Hello sir,what is next selection for TAFP ..WHAT IS D BENIFIT BEING PARTICIPATING IN IT..I M B.TECH GRADuate is d certificate valuable fr my carrier...a lots of ans i hv to giv..is it very tough or easy..d questions related to which catagory..cn we hv to preaper fr it
17th November 2010, 01:13 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

from 6- 10 postions are vacant now..
but once they filled is there any chance of becoming TAFP member ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?