7th November 2017, 10:37 AM
Ommayur

What is the process followed to get admission in Aeronautical engineering colleges of Nasik?

Dear Sir, What is the process followed to get admission in Aeronautical engineering colleges in Nasik, Pune? Can you please guide me by explaining the process which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  3. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  4. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  5. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  8. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary? -- [New]
  9. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  10. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
  15. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
8th November 2017, 10:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to get admission in Aeronautical engineering colleges of Nasik?

To get admission into Aeronautical Engineering colleges of Nasik, you must have studied 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream.

That means there must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject in both the standards.

Apart from this, you will have to apply for engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or MH-CET exam to be eligible for getting admission into engineering college.

After applying for JEE Main Exam, you can apply for counseling too if your rank is decent enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?