10th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?

I will completed my diploma in automobile engg. with 88% i can elligible for doing bachelore degree in aeronautical engineering?
If i will elligible please send me details of colleges in india for aeronautical engineering & their admission process

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  3. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  6. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  7. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  9. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  10. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  12. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  13. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  14. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2015, 08:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?

Yes, candidates who have completed diploma in Automobile engineering can pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering. To do so, you have to appear for the Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state, if you qualify in such exam, then you can directly get admission in second year of B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering).

List of Colleges:-
KCG College of Technology
Address: KCG Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Karapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Park College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Kaniyur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Soldevanahali, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishna Road, Bangalore, Karnataka

Amrita School of Engineering
Address: Sarjapura Road, Kasavanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka

M.V.J. College of Engineering
Address: MVJ College of Engineering, Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore

Sha-Shib College Of Engineering
Address: NH 7, Yalagalahalli, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?