18th October 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of joining Para Commando after 12th?

Respected sir,

I am currently studying in class 12th and next year i will appear for my ISC. Sir i have a great desire for joining the Indian para commando. So i wanted to know about the process of joining para commando.
Thank you

19th October 2015, 10:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of joining Para Commando after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I am currently studying in class 12th and next year i will appear for my ISC. Sir i have a great desire for joining the Indian para commando. So i wanted to know about the process of joining para commando.
Thank you
The process of joining in as a Para commando is that you should be a part of Indian army. You need to have some experience in Indian army. The procedure to join in Indian army is that you should apply for entrance exam and the eligibility needed are:
  • Nationality
  • Martial Status
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification
  • Physical standard

# The nationality standard needed is citizenship in India.

# The martial status for the exam is candidate should be a unmarried male candidate.

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2- 19 1/2 years.

# Educational qualification for the NDA exam is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# Candidate should be physically fit.

To know more info regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th January 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of joining Para Commando after 12th?

what i have to do to be a para commando after completing my 12 class where i have to go which place i have to crack my exam and which exam i have to give
thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?