11th October 2012, 10:45 AM
Aadesh kumar bhati

What is the process of LLB? Fee structure and duration of IGNOU

Please tell me. What process of L.L.B. ,fee and duration in IGNOU?

16th October 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of LLB? Fee structure and duration of IGNOU

My name is akhtar ali.i m 32 year.i m 10 2 i want 2 know addmission process and fee structure.and duration of course.plz send
27th February 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCESS & PROCEDURE FOR DOING LLB
2nd June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for taking admission in ll.b. from ignou 2014?? what is eligibility ,duration and fees structure for it???
5th September 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Rinku from West Bengal.I Completed Master of Social work with 52%,but B.A.result is 34%,Therefor i want to know i eligible for LLB course? Please reply through email. my email [email protected]
8th June 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have retired from the services of the bank and want to pursue llb course in ignou my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?