29th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Merchant Navy having completed 12th class in the year of 2010?

i am complete 12th in 2010 how can i apply for merchant navy.

30th March 2012, 10:19 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy having completed 12th class in the year of 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am complete 12th in 2010 how can i apply for merchant navy.
Hey friend,

Details about Merchant Navy:

Merchant Navy is a non-combat commercial fleet.The import and export business done by Government and other private companies are done with favor of Merchant Navy.It is a transportation of vessels,cargo's,tankers and heavy vehicles.

For joining in Merchant Navy,the candidate must have done courses like:

• B.E Marine Engineering
• M.E Marine Engineering
• B.sc Nautical Science

Eligibility Needed:

>> The candidate must be a citizen of India

>> The candidate must pass medical fitness test for sea service with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

B.E Marine Engineering:

The duration for this course is 4 years and for for joining in this course the candidate must have completed respected +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects.

B.sc Nautical Science:

The duration for this course is 3 years and for eligibility joining in this course the candidate must have completed respected +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a fair percentage.

M.E Marine Engineering:

The duration for this course is 2 years and for for joining in this course the candidate must have completed B.E Marine Engineering

You need to study the above courses mentioned to be eligible to join in Merchant Navy as you need to have completed this degree to be eligible for joining in Merchant Navy

ALL THE BEST
30th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Jilson.C.V

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy having completed 12th class in the year of 2010?

Hai dear student, there is many opporthunities to apply the marchant navy. The every universities includes the marchant navy arrange the exams. The applicants who scored the higher ranks will get the opporthunities to get the admission.
23rd June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Merchant Navy having completed 12th class in the year of 2010?

How can we joint Merchant navy after complite diploma in electronic and telecomunication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?