13th June 2018, 06:23 PM
shaikh jishan

What should be the minimum marks in Chemistry in 12th board exam for admission in B.J. Medical College, Pune?

I got 41 marks in Chemistry in my 12th board exam. Can I get admission in BPMT(Bachelor of Paramedical Technology) course in B.J. Medical College, Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class?
  4. How much should we score in 12th board exam to study medical?
  5. List of Government Colleges offering Medicine course?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  8. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  9. How to get management seat in B.Tech after scoring 50% in inter?
  10. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  12. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  14. Procedure to join medical line after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?
  15. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata?
14th June 2018, 03:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum marks in Chemistry in 12th board exam for admission in B.J. Medical College, Pune?

If you are pass in 12th examination then you are eligible to get admission in BPMT course for further studies.
Let me tell you that only Chemistry marks is not important to get admission. You have to pass in all papers for further studies.
You have to clear entrance test to get admission in B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?