4th May 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Career and job opportunities in German language

I am doing B com 3rd year and doing B1 level from Max Müller Bhavan and my age is 20 years old then what other exams or courses are there for getting job abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  2. Career and job opportunities in German language -- [New]
  3. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  4. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  5. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  6. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  7. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  8. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  9. Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?
  10. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  11. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  12. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  13. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  14. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  15. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  16. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  17. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
7th July 2017, 06:24 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Career and job opportunities in German language

Career in German language

German Language Trainer-
You can work as a language trainer with institutes and colleges.

Public Relations -
You can work as a representative with public relation agencies

Tourism Industry-
You can serve as a tour guide for German tourists.

Hospitality industry-
You can work as guest relations executive at hospitality management centers.

Media-
You can work as a content writer for publishing media and websites.

German translator for MNCs and Government Organizations-
You can work with both private and government organizations by providing translation and interpretation services.

Air Hostess-
You can work as an air hostess in international airlines.

Other companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen,TCS, Siemens, WIPRO,Thyssen Krupp ,Infosys and Schaeffler are also offering jobs to Indian students who have the knowledge of German language.

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?