12th September 2011, 09:33 PM
smitaeva

What is the PSU entrance exam schedule for B.Tech Computer Science students?

hello sir............
i m a final year student of B-Tech(computer science). sir plz give me some information regarding psu entrance exam schedule.

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  2. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  3. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 59.9% in B.Tech computer science?
  4. Is there any schedule for management trainees exam of PSU and Non PSU?
  5. Information about PSU exam? What is the syllabus and date of the exam?
  6. From where to get schedule of PSU exam?
  7. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  8. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  9. In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?
  10. Where can we get the exam schedule for PSU exam? What is the percentage criteria for it?
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Detailed schedule of all the PSU exams?
  14. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  15. Any company that recruits computer science students based on the GATE score card?
  16. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student? -- [New]
  17. Are computer science eligible for PSU? Which companies provide recruitment to computer science students?
  18. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2012, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the PSU entrance exam schedule for B.Tech Computer Science students?

Different PSU follow different exam schedules. But now most of the PSU consider GATE score for selecting candidates. Engineering graduates with 60-65% marks can apply. Examples for PSU’s that intends to do selection through GATE are BHEL, BEL, ONGC, etc. Detailed information can be collected from the portal of the concerned PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?