1st November 2010, 02:54 PM
Er.anand kumar

In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?

i m computer science engineering student and i m want to know subject for psu exam

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training? -- [New]
  2. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  3. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  4. What is the PSU entrance exam schedule for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  5. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus?
  6. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of PSU exam for computer science engineering? What are the conditions to apply for the exam?
  8. Which optional subject to choose in IAS being from computer science and engineering background?
  9. Details about the date of PSU examination for computer science engineering
  10. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  11. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
  12. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  13. How to prepare for M.Tech and PSU? I am doing B.Tech in computer science
  14. Best book for PSU exams for CSE branch?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? I have completed B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  16. Are computer science eligible for PSU? Which companies provide recruitment to computer science students?
  17. What is the advantage of PSU? Information of PSU exam?
  18. Can I give PSU exam if I am a computer science engineering student with 76% in B.Tech?
30th June 2011, 09:40 PM
dgang

Thumbs up Re: In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?

There are vacancies for required discipline in each PSU exam and you can apply only if there is any vacancy for you discipline ....Most of the PSU have very few seats for computer science as compared to other discipline but still you can apply as you need only one seat for you

Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er.anand kumar View Post
i m computer science engineering student and i m want to know subject for psu exam
30th June 2011, 11:47 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?

There are many Government companies which undertake CSE Students.

Syllabus Pattern
Usually 75% of the the total questions will be of technical side and rest will be regarding General aptitude with English.Examination pattern will vary from company to company but most of the companies include negative marking.The following subjects come under technical side:-

Digital Logic, Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Operating System and subjects like Unix are even included.

If qualified for this round then you must go through the interview and GD Stage followed by Interview.Other than the technical side Aptitude & Reasoning, English and RC, Current Affairs are included.
19th August 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?

what is the age limit and how many attempts are allowed?
1st February 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How much total seats are available in psu's for a computer science engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?