30th June 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and procedure to become DC in district level?

What r the essential qalification and procedure to become d.c .in district level

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
  2. Sample question papers for district level junior clerk exam?
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. Procedure to become a district magistrate?
  5. Where and when to get the PCS form?
  6. What is the procedure to become a district collector? Books to be preferred?
  7. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  8. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  9. Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held? -- [New]
  10. Can I join CS course after doing B.Com? I have completed my 2nd PUC exam
  11. Qualifications and procedure to become a District Judge without being a Lawyer?
  12. What are the cut off marks for VRO Exam?
  13. Qualification required and procedure to become a Judge without being a Lawyer for Science student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  15. Will I be eligible for sports quota in Delhi University after scoring 95% in zonals?
  16. How to take admission in hyderabad college for M.Tech?
  17. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
  18. JBT Admission details in Haryana -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2014, 09:36 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the qualification and procedure to become DC in district level?

if you want become deputy collector you have to try for IAS or PCS exam.
One IAS exam is conducted by the upsc

PCS this exam is conducted by the state public service commission.

age group of 21 and 35 years
The candidates should have a degree from any university

for more inforamtion about IAS visit :
http://www.upscgov.in

for more information about PCS visit:
you state prelims service website:

for more enquiry about you IAS or PCS you visit:
http://civilserviceindia.org
17th February 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification and procedure to become DC in district level?

How is the possible for a poor youngman to attempt the upsc exams before and later examination the situations
15th June 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I have to obtained form degree ..to give..entrance exam of PCs ..for dc
7th July 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10 standard and I want to become DC so which subjects should be choose in 1?
17th August 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a degree student and I want to know about the subject I should read for DC exam
31st March 2018, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

How much subjects do I need to become a DC and at what age can I apply for the position?
3rd June 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my sslc and completed diploma. I need to become DC? What is the procedure?
15th November 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum marks for the entrance exam to become a D.C?
17th October 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What subject we have to take after second pu to become a DC
10th January 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subject i should take in degree to become a DC and what is the age limit for the DC
7th March 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I have to choose to become dc
20th July 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

If i take science after 10th which subject is best to
become DC
3rd September 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which subjecti should takein degree became DC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?