29th February 2012, 12:46 PM
swatim07

Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?

Hi,

I am appearing for IISC entance exam 2012 in Mathematics.
Where can i find the question bank and which books should i refer?
Please provide some tips to score well in the exam.

Thanks in advance

29th February 2012, 05:01 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatim07 View Post
Hi,

I am appearing for IISC entance exam 2012 in Mathematics.
Where can i find the question bank and which books should i refer?
Please provide some tips to score well in the exam.

Thanks in advance
Dear,

IISC Indian Institute of Science Entrance Exam for Mathematics would require books of GATE reference Books.

You must have want to pursue PG or PHD.

Here is the official link of IISC where you can find the Past Question Papers of IISC for Maths Candidates :

Maths Papers IISC Official Link

please visit : http://www.iisc.ernet.in

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
2nd March 2012, 12:11 AM
swatim07

Default Re: Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?

Hi,

Thanks a tonne for your response.
I am looking for some tips on how to prepare for the Exam . The course seems advance than GATE. so i feel GATE books would not be sufficient. Is it correct?
13th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatim07 View Post
Hi,

Thanks a tonne for your response.
I am looking for some tips on how to prepare for the Exam . The course seems advance than GATE. so i feel GATE books would not be sufficient. Is it correct?
Hi, even I am preparing for IISC Entrance Test Maths. The syllabus pdf available on iisc website also lists some reference books. However, I would like to know if there are some good books for practice. Also, do you have the solutions of the previous years' question papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?