17th June 2011, 06:41 PM
S.R.VINOTH

What are the qualifications required for summer training? Benefits after doing training?

What r the qualifications to join the summer training?what are the benefits in training

31st October 2011, 11:12 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for summer training? Benefits after doing training?

If we talk in terms of engineering, a student should have completed at least 2nd year to go for any internship in any company.
These internship are really helpful.
NOt only they adds a advantage to your CV but also develops your technical knowledge thus helping a lot for your future.
15th December 2011, 06:29 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for summer training? Benefits after doing training?

The qualifications for summer training are as such:

>The candidate should have passed second year of engineering

>The candidate should also meet marks criteria set up by the company in which he wishes to undergo training.

>The candidate should have good character.

The benefits include the exposure to the industry environment and experience in the field.
This adds to the personality and knowledge to the individual.
GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?