8th November 2011, 10:55 PM
savya28

What is the rank of Sunrise Institute of Engineering Udaipur?

what is the rank of Sunrise institute of engineering Udaipur...please tell me

15th March 2016, 09:33 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the rank of Sunrise Institute of Engineering Udaipur?

There is no any rank on all India basis but this college has always been a front runner to promote the outstanding skills and achievements.

And this college has got 1oth All India Excellence Awards which shows college outstanding performance. Sunrise Group of Institutions which was established under the aegis of Sunrise Society in the year 2003 and this college is certified to ISO which shows that college will have very nice lab facility having well experienced faculty.

You can visit official website of this college to get any kind of other information http://sunrise.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?