6th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for summer training while being a student in Pacific Institute of Engineering, Udaipur?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I AM student of pacific institute of engineering, Udaipur.

I want to how can apply in summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Summer training? I'm in B.Tech 5th semester from SPSU(Udaipur)
  2. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  3. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  4. Is Pacific University, Udaipur is AICTE approved?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  7. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  8. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  9. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I apply for summer training?
  11. List of software companies offering summer training for PHP course in Udaipur? How many software companies are in Udaipur?
  12. How to apply for summer training in PSUs after 3rd year of mechanical engineering?
  13. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
11th January 2015, 05:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for summer training while being a student in Pacific Institute of Engineering, Udaipur?

Yes, you can definitely apply for Summer Training being a student of Pacific Institute of Engineering, Udaipur. There is no problem in availing summer training opportunities being a student of this institute. There are variety of training options before you. You can mention your branch by commenting below. Then we will provide you a detailed description concerning the organizations where you can seek summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?