13th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What required can be required to do a project in VB.NET on Pesticides?

what data can be raquired for doing a project in vb.net on pesticides?

Related Questions:
  1. Topics for doing academic project related to Biogas,Azolla or Pesticides?
  2. Conditions required to do Internship and Project?
  3. Minimum CGPA required in CSIR to pursue Ph.D? Is any project work or extra qualification needed?
  4. Model question papers of SSLC Kerala of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths?
  5. Information about the jobs for civil engineers in Australia?
  6. Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?
  7. What should I do to make my career in CSE branch? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE in last year
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job description and salary of Programmer Analyst in Cognizant? -- [New]
  11. List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?
  12. Details for project on "Online Examination System" using JSP?
  13. Circuit Diagram of Pen Drive? How to Connect Bluetooth Device to any Electronic device?
  14. Details about standard required facilities of schools?
  15. What is the height requirement to become an IPS or IFS officer?
  16. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  17. Eligibility for JRF? Can I pursue my Ph.D and JRF simultaneously?
  18. Required qualifications for NDA exam? Are regional exams allowed?
15th September 2011, 02:10 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What required can be required to do a project in VB.NET on Pesticides?

Sir,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9jSbWJsd-Y7 min - 19 Mar 2008 - Uploaded by Gymjunnky
1st thing we need to do is open our copy of vb.net 2005 or 2008 ... You can find the source code to all my projects as well as programming ...
Thjanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?