3rd September 2012, 10:30 PM
shritima shah

What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing

i m a bba final yr student and want to do masters in fashion designing so what are da other requirements to get da admission in nift??and wht kind of placements do we get after dat?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  2. How to get admission in interior designing? I am a student of BBA
  3. Entrance exam to get into NIFT for Fashion Management while in B.Com final year?
  4. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  5. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  8. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration? -- [New]
  9. How to do MS in Fashion Designing after my B.E course? What are the requirements?
  10. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  11. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
  12. How to join Fashion Designing course after graduating from BBA course? How to prepare for the exam? From where to get the study material?
  13. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  14. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  15. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  16. Can I do masters in Interior Designing in UK or Australia? I am a final year student of EEE
  17. How to get admission in NIFT for Masters degree?
  18. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
22nd June 2015, 03:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

NIFT conducts a common entrance examination for admission to PG degrees like M.Des(Master of Design), M. F Tech(Master of Fashion Technology),and M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management) course.

- The eligibility required for getting admission in M.Des (Master of Design) is Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.

-The qualification required for admission in Master of Fashion Technology is B.F.Tech from NIFT; or B.E./B.Tech from any institute/university recognized by law in India.

- The qualification required for admission in M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management) degree is Undergraduate degree from any institute/university recognized by law in India; or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?