13th May 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How to check if my form is accepted for MSc in Human Development?

respected sir/mam,
i submitted my form for m.sc in human development 22ndapril,i want to knw that has my form is accepted? application form no.is 22157

23rd August 2011, 10:24 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How to check if my form is accepted for MSc in Human Development?

You can cross check your form submission through a tracking system if available.
Otherwise there is oral communication which would help you to locate the present status of your form and it can only be done only by communicating with the Concerned Authorities.
If you can wait then your roll no for the exam or any official letter would be received at your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?