4th December 2011, 02:02 PM
kanchansonam

What is the fee structure of diploma Public Relation course?

hello sir,
I want to know about the infra fee structure of diploma in public relation (PRO).
Sir plz rply soon
i m waiting for ur responce

20th January 2012, 02:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of diploma Public Relation course?

There are several institution offering the course of diploma in Public Relation. Giving you details of fee structure of School of New, team.i ; Some of the PR courses and the fee structure and duration is given below;
Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management & Public Relations of 1 year duration with a course fee of Rs.150000
Diploma in Public Relations & Corporate Communications of 1 year duration with a course fee of Rs.45000
Post Graduate Certificate in Event Management & Public Relations of 6 months duration with a course fee of Rs.89000
Certificate in Public Relations & Corporate Communications of 6 months duration with a course fee of Rs.29000
To get more details refer the official website; http://www.teami.org
8th May 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of diploma Public Relation course?

I want to enroll to any college that offer diploma in public relation as afull course and its course fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?