18th May 2013, 11:47 AM
jagathishprakash

What is the rule of joining in BSc Agriculture?

what is the rule of joing in bsc agricluture...pleas tell me what is the rule

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [New]
  9. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  15. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  16. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  17. How to take BSc Agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
  18. How can I take BSc agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
10th September 2013, 05:55 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: What is the rule of joining in BSc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagathishprakash View Post
what is the rule of joing in bsc agricluture...pleas tell me what is the rule
hai..........

Studies at the Academy are divided into semesters. The first two offer an introductory training, followed by four semesters to complete the B.Arch. (three-year degree) and another four for the M.Arch. The last semester is devoted to the Diploma project. They are supplemented by two semesters of practical work outside the school.

In the first year of the B.Arch., students will have the opportunity to verify their aptitudes as they establish the theoretical and practical foundations of the architect

The course of studies includes a period of work experience in a firm for a minimum total duration of two semesters, to enable students to acquire the essential skills in using drafting instruments. At the conclusion of the period of practical work each student is required to present the results to an assessment committee that will appraise its validity.

In the subsequent semesters of the B.Arch. and then the M.Arch., students will develop their theoretical knowledge and practical skills by attending lectures on historical-humanistic and technical-scientific subjects as well as the design studios (ateliers). In their final semester of the M.Arch., students will work on a research and study project that will constitute the Diploma syllabus.

Courses in historical-humanistic and technical-scientific subjects cover the following subject areas: Theory of Art and Architecture, Culture of the Territory, Philosophy, Construction and Technology, Structures, Ecology, Mathematics and Computer Science.

Architectural design will be of central importance through the whole course of studies and will be closely related to the teaching of the historical-humanistic and technical-scientific subjects. The design work will be organized in design studios.

The project themes are defined by the architects-professors and vary from semester to semester. By the end of the M.Arch. each student will have produced nine projects and completed the Diploma work.

A design studio, guided by a professor or chargé de cours assisted by two architects will have a maximum of 24 students. Attendance at studio sessions is compulsory.

In the first year of the B.Arch. there will be one more design studio in Design and Representation, attended by all students (that

Papers

In the years of the M.Arch course students are asked to produce two theoretical papers on topics of their own choice with the approval of the teachers.

Field trips

During academic year, in addition to visits to the sites chosen for the design studios, there will be field trips linked with the lecture courses. Open to students from the second year on, the content of these trips and in some cases the allocation of credits will be decided case by case.

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?