17th April 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?

I have completed my BE in EEE and M.E in CSE (pursuing phd at anna university ) .and i have 11 years of experience in teaching,previously i was working in CSE dept. Now i faced a problem by my HOD dr.k.Krishneswari that i am cross major and i can't work in CSE dept. So i request your answer for the above, is there any rule for anna university affiliated colleges just like this? please answer me sir.as i am above age group of 35 i am suffering much without a job so please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  2. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  4. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  5. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  6. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  7. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  8. EEE admission
  9. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  10. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i get any Anna University Affiliated College after scoring 23.65 in TANCET exam?
  12. Is TANCET score applicable to do M.E Part time in Anna University or Anna University affiliated colleges?
  13. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for lecturer post in Anna University affiliated college after completing 5 years integrated M.Tech course from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  15. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  16. Anna university affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur?
  17. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  18. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
3rd October 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?

Will be there any problem if I take cross major in pg power electronics and drives but I completed UG BE in electronics and communication engineering?????
1st December 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?

I have completed BSC, MCA. After completion of MCA, I have done ME and Ph.D. All the colleges are neglecting to teach in engineering college with these kind of combination degree due to Anna university not accepted and AICTE not accepted these degrees. I have a doubt about this why AICTE and anna university approved the ME degree after completing MCA or MSC. kindly give me solution to get a job in engineering college.
26th March 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have also done my B.E in EEE & M.E. In CSE that too in full time in Anna University.

Now they are neglecting saying you belongs to cross major in all engineering colleges

Why anna university is having such decisions
Many are suffering from the same cause..

Surely worst university. ...
16th April 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech IT and M.E industrial engineering and have 7.10 years of experience ..... Due to cross major problem I am jobless now ...rectify my problem please
18th September 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech Chemical Engineering, M.E. Environmental Engineering, Ph.D in Environmental Engineering, In which departement i was eligible for acting as a faculty? Whether in Civil or In Chemical engineering
18th March 2022, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

equivalent for the VLSI to IT
20th June 2022, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

BCA, MCA, M. E.,, cse, phd is eligible for assistant professor
23rd July 2022, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I've completed diploma in mechanical dept.can i study IT in engineering? Is it considered as cross major?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?