18th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary given to mechanical engineers? I am a 10th standard student

Mark needed in 10th to study machanical engineer in polytechnique.is it good for a bright future. Wat is the salary given to machanical engineers studied by polytechnique

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?
  2. What is the best way to prepare for APS round? How should we allocate time each day?
  3. How much the mechanical engineers should expect in terms of salary?
  4. Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?
  5. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  7. What is the salary of a mechanical engineer?
  8. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  9. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. Is there any job vacancy for mechanical engineers after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  11. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  13. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  14. What is the scope in mechanical engineering? How much is the salary?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  16. What is the salary of mechanical engineers in Indian Air Force?
  17. Should I go for ME after BE? Best company/industry for Mechanical engineers?
  18. Which is the best course for mechanical engineers?
19th December 2012, 01:49 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the salary given to mechanical engineers? I am a 10th standard student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mark needed in 10th to study machanical engineer in polytechnique.is it good for a bright future. Wat is the salary given to machanical engineers studied by polytechnique
Dear,

Polytechnic students get job easily as there are many job opportunities for them in both private and public sector. But the job profile and salary will be low as compared to those offered to degree holders.

But its also the fact that once you get an industrial experience you can grow within industry with your experience and capability. But that will require time and hard work. Salary offered to a polytechnic student as a fresher is Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month in a public sector unit and in private you have to start from around 5000-8000 per month. However it depends on the company you will do the job.

You can have a good future if you do B.tech after your polytechnic through lateral entry which will enable you take take admission in direct second year of the engineering course.

If you are interested you can go for it. Competition is getting tough for jobs and you really have to be skilled and deserving to grab jobs for you.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?