22nd February 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?

hi... i am in 10th class and just ready for cbse boards exams and for facing 11th standard,actually i want to know that in which stream do i follow my career....basically my interest is in science and maths.but i am confused bcoz i want too many salary and success in my future.so plz tell me in which stream i will get 100% success and great salary??????

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.E with IT stream? Any courses after graduation that can help me in providing guaranteed jobs?
  2. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  3. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for a candidate on 10th basis?
  4. Minimum Salary I can get through MCA course?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  6. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  7. Which are the jobs giving high salary after 10th apart from Engineering and Medical?
  8. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  9. Which stream should I opt to study after completing 10th being an average student?
  10. How to join, fee and salary for G.P Rating course after 12th with 64% in arts stream and 10th with 44% in Maths and Science?
  11. Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much will be the salary after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Which courses are there in commerce stream for Humanities which provide high salary?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Infosys Interview? Salary allotted by Infosys?
  16. Best college for MBA or M.Tech in USA? Qualifications required for admission?
  17. Countries offering high salary package to Food Technologies through undergraduate course? -- [New]
  18. How can I get a job as a Pilot after completing 10th standard? What is the salary?
1st May 2011, 04:30 PM
sandeep512

Default Re: Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?

If you are interested in scince go for it. Itz got success ahead.
1st May 2011, 08:34 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?

Hi frd
its better to spend time in your ifav subject,there is various opportunity to get huge money .but you have to be patient
god bless u
1st May 2011, 09:34 PM
apoorvasr93

it all depend on your interest and ranks in competitive exams.if u get agood rank in iit exam or aieee then you get to study at the best colleges as well have very good placements from top companies.. so all you have to do is to get a very good rank
2nd May 2011, 02:39 AM
kartikgudali51

If you have a good intrest in maths and science, then the best stream for you is science stream.
And if u want real money and success in life, then opt for merchant navy course after completing 11th and 12th std with physics, chemistry, and maths as your main subjects.
You will be earning 7 to 15 lakh rupees pre anum.
Now, isn't that amount enough for you?
2nd May 2011, 08:45 AM
kapil vij

go for commerece............den pick CA as ur career.....if u r good in studying......
it offers u very good packages.
2nd May 2011, 12:31 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

As you have said that your interest is in science and maths you should definetely go with it. As the thing in which your interest lies you will be able to give your cent percent in that.

With science and maths you can get a great future with higher terms of salary.

IIT-

If you get selected in the IIT your career will shine as bright as a star, the companies offer massive packages to the students of IIT the average package for an IIT student is 10-20 lakhs per annum.

Civil Services-

With civil services you will get a good salary with an incredible reputation in the society also.

Armed Forces-

Armed forces is one of the field which has increased the salaries by twice the previous salaries of soldiers in this 6 pay commission.

With this job you'll get a life of a gentlemen, and this is one of the best white collar job in india.

These are just few examples, do what your interest lies in, you will get success for sure.
2nd May 2011, 12:36 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi... i am in 10th class and just ready for cbse boards exams and for facing 11th standard,actually i want to know that in which stream do i follow my career....basically my interest is in science and maths.but i am confused bcoz i want too many salary and success in my future.so plz tell me in which stream i will get 100% success and great salary??????
there is no shortcut to success.you have to work hard for your success .you just try hard in such field in which field you are interested
2nd May 2011, 02:20 PM
kapil vij

look dear..........their is nothing like 100%.........
both these subjects have there own charm.
so you must choose the subject in which you felt more comfort.
you don't put much emphasis on salaries...then u will surely get success...
according to me science is a better option..... u would surely have better job opportunities.

for any other information feel free to ask......am always here to help you out..
Best wishes.......!
2nd May 2011, 02:41 PM
united india

first of all it depends on your interest what you like. Its not about getting high salary only its about overall satisfaction.

As of now you can go in commerce field. Complete your 10th take addmision in commerce complete your 12th and take addmision in b.com or bba and alongwith your graduation you need to do any proffessional course like CA/ICWAI. Dont listen to what people say its tough or things like that. once you get your course completed you wont have to thing about you job you will get anywhere in india or in countries like canada and US just like that. you can also go for CIMA (charted institute of management, london) which is in great demand in countries like uk and us. remember the demand for accountants will never fall as any company requires accountant nomatter how small or big is the company needs accountant to maintain their company accounts. if you complete your cima you can get salary around 40-60lakhs p.a in london and anywhere between 12-15lakhs pa in india.

thank you
9th May 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am so week in math but i choose commerce
11th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for my 10th result;my parents told me do drees desing or fashion desiner or do a job in house;what i want to do.
21st May 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i want an high sallary job in computer engineering but i am weak in maths
23rd May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am good at studies but my interest lies in music in which I am an average I want money and fame what should i do ?
29th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which stream shoud i opt for event management?
30th May 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have given my SSC exams and now i am waiting for my results. Expectations:80
I have great interest in maths, score well in it. I also have interest in Science, but not as much as maths.
Moreover, i have interest in music, listening to songs,etc.
Not interested in engineering.
I am really very confused about what to opt for after 10th.
Can any1 help me ???
31st May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I have some economic problem so being a girl can i know the best career option after 10th or 12th in which success is grunted and i can get best jobs?
25th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM VERY WEEK IN MATHS BUT I WANT TO PARTICIPATED IN AIEEE EXAM, WHAT I DO???????
29th August 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what subjects one should choose after 10th if one wants to be an IAS officer
6th October 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hi im in 12th with humanities maths economics psycho..
is it the right stream for doing event management as it involves marketing
7th October 2011, 07:49 PM
convertor

hello friend,

after 10th you have take decision.

some of the good streams are

science stream

maths stream

accountany

economics

all the best
19th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

there r many such subject which i like !!!!! and i'm unable to select my favorite one this is making me confused regarding my goel !!!!! can anyone help ....... :(
1st March 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i take for event managing.... and after 12 th wat degree should i have ,...like ba or b com??to become an event manager?
3rd April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hiii
i hv just gvn my board exams of cls 10 nd waiting 4 d results .. i wnt to knw wht shuld i opt in 11 ... i hv interest in maths nd science i score wl in both dese subjects cn u plzz help me???
3rd April 2012, 04:26 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Quote:
there r many such subject which i like !!!!! and i'm unable to select my favorite one this is making me confused regarding my goel !!!!! can anyone help .......
If you select stream in confused manner you will not succeed. First of all come out of all confusion. Only liking subject is not enough you must get good marks too. Seeing the marks you obtain , your own interest and talking with parents and teacher whom you respect most you can choose the stream and just study concentrately and regularly, you will definitely succeed. Always remember there is no shortcut to success.
9th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 10th board exams n i am interested in english literature. what should i do to get a good job as a news reader along with a healthy salary?
14th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i am already passed class 10th...... i am good in computer knowledge .............who give me job..........please contact me:::: 7205068401
16th April 2012, 09:03 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Quote:
i know u want to ur future is bright but for the bright future very hard work very study .ur intrest in mathscience i must sau u get admission in science.
but not in future only in maths science also in commrece.u may apply in cat exam and doing CA,and management etc.
26th May 2012, 08:38 AM

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?

i am passed in 10 class examination by u.p board .and i don't know what sub i take plese help to choose a good line because i want to take guranteed good job with high salary
29th May 2012, 10:10 AM
Superankur

Your interest is in PCM so i suggest u to go for science stream. There are so many fields through it you can get lot of salary. In this stream you can go for government,private,public sector and adminstration sector jobs too.
2nd June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what should i become i like social science , maths , english , little science , i like to be a bussiness man earning more money , supervising n giving orders , being busy n roaming around
plz tell what should i do
2nd June 2012, 02:54 PM
rahulbusy

according to me select event management as it is new n is will give u more salary aspecially in west countries
28th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i dont like maths but i wanna do merchant navy...what should i do..
29th August 2012, 01:35 AM
prince raj1

hi..
For best job==
If you get selected in the IIT your career will shine as bright as a star, the companies offer massive packages to the students of IIT the average package for an IIT student is 10-20 lakhs per annum.
With civil services you will get a good salary with an incredible reputation in the society also.
Armed forces are one of the fields which have increased the salaries by twice the previous salaries of soldiers in this 6 pay commission.
29th August 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello user,

Nice to heard abt u,well if u r good in Maths and Sciense then u muct do C.A or take PCM with CS IN 11th n then apply for mechanical engineering (B.tech)
For high salary you should score good % in all years around 70-80%
For gud placement you should be good in skills n you should spell the word correctly
You should have full confidence....in all fields
21st March 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I hv given 10th board exm this year.... I m confused in choosing subject.... I want to be a medical student, bt hv a feeling of insecurity as well in my mind that whether I will be able to get chance in MBBS or not... If nt then my life will cmpletely be ruined.. There will be no option left in my life... So shld I take maths bio both in 11th?? I m good at both the subjects.... By taking both, will I be able to score good mrks in 12th board??????
1st April 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i m good in science but not too good in maths so what can i choose as my career for bright future?
5th October 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th. Ilike maths , score good in it .iam planning to take PCM in 11th. But yet not decided what to take as an optional subject. Iam the least interested in engineering. Please suggest me some other courier options if i take these subjects along with the qualifications required. Please help me!!!!
3rd April 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i think you should get that stream in which you are having intreset like you have said in science and maths because you will succeed in that which you are having you will get success but if you will do work in which you are not having interest may be it leads you to not get that success
13th September 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 .tell me what should i do after this to be a pilot in india with high salary?, also tell me which fiels i should choose to be pilot ? what should be my percents in school to be pilot?, what will my salary?
4th June 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi am interested in social science so, what are the cources for me in Arts sunject
plz reply me on my email
[email protected]
and my mobile no.is 8803103069
my facebook account
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?